Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our kids...

When you become a parent you mostly start taking pictures of your kids. I don't even remember when was the last time I took pictures of myself.:) Marriage and parenthood change your priorities in life and I'm still learning so much about how to live for others and the hardest topic for me-responsibilty.
You do everything -so those cute kids will have a good time and you get what you always want to see on your child's face- his smile:)
Isn't that amazing how all of us changed? I don't spend that much money on my clothes anymore. (Even thoug a lot of us get this adrenalin doing some shopping , especially for clothes:)) I feel more excited now going to the kids' store to buy my little ones some new toys, books or clothes. I'm not trying to spoil them. I guess I try very hard so my kids will have all those things I never had when I was little.
Anyway, just wanted to say what kind of a blessing it is to have a family and kids. It is a blessing to see your loved ones happy and smiling. There's nothing better in the world then getting a kiss and a hug from your son and a daughter- just everything seems to be ok in life after that.
Those are just some pictures I took of Timosha this summer. I hope we give him enough, so he will be a happy boy:)
His favorite swimming lessons at the kindergarten...




3 comments:

Becca said...

I love Timosha in his little swimmers cap- so cute! Well, take comfort in the fact that you are not the only mom out there who would rather go spend the money on her kids then herself. The battle is figuring out a balance and learning to start doing stuff for yourself again. I try... when I get a chance, but I'm looking forward to hitting the mall this weekend to buy Aidan's new clothes for the fall! Ha. Ha. :)

Jordan and Danny said...

Hey you guys!! This is Jordan (Wing). I found you through Becca, and I'm so glad. Timisha and Nastya are so beautiful! We just had a baby girl in July. I love that you had a boy and girl right before us each time. Well, I love seeing your updates. You can check our blog out at www.prattsofontario.blogspot.com
and I second Becca's comment on Timosha's swimming cap. I love it!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

It is funny how having children changes your life, and what makes you happy. Timosha is so cute and as long as you give him tons of T.L.C. he doesn't need anything else. Your such a great Mom! Just in case..TLC means tender love and care which it's obvious he has plenty!