
Lately Timosha and Nastya kept getting sick. Timosha catches all those different viruses from the kindergarten and Nastya gets it right after him. It's so sad, because she is only four monthes old and already had three courses of antibiotics. I keep praying things will get better with their health. Timosha has so much energy, that even though he was sick-he kept running jumping and messing the house. It was nice having Daniel coming in the evening and playing with Timosha.

I guess boys have way too much energy in compare to the girls. By the end of each day I was so tired. Today he went to the kindergarten and it was so quite at home. Nastya got some sleep. (nobody was screaming:)

I can't believe how fast she is growing. I just love her so much.


This picture was taken when Nastya was just starting to get sick and she wasn't feeling well. She fell asleep by her favorite bears. She loves to lay looking and smiling at them.
2 comments:
I miss seeing Daniel's big smile- give him a hug for me! Nastya's cheeks are so adorable I want to plant kisses all over them. Imagine the craziness with 3 boys (Brett's included with the kids- he comes home and riles them up even more!). I don't ever know when I'll have peace and quiet again. :)
Sorry I keep commenting, you're probably like okay, enough from you!! :) Your house is so nice. You can tell you guys have done such a good job on it. I know that feeling of having a quiet house and having it be so rare!
Post a Comment