Wednesday, September 10, 2008

massage:)




The doctor recommended Nastya to do a course of massages. At the end of the massage the lady rolls her like a ball. Nastya just loves it. It makes me laugh seeing this part..:)

3 comments:

Alicen said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest little bum I have ever seen--attached to the cutest little girl. I love that they do that. I have a book about infant massage and tried to remember to do it with my girls. Loved watching that. hadasho hadasho!!

Becca said...

She is SOOO chubby! I can't get over how cute she is! Yummy. :)

Sarah Johnson said...

Natasha! I love reading your blog. Nastya is such a cutie. I also loved looking at the Voronezh pix you posted. It brings back so many wonderful memories. I wish I could come and visit again....some day I will (you know how that goes!)

I can tell you are such an incredible mom to your kids. Makes me wanna come play with you guys!