Nastya is almost 5 monthes old, but Daniel is already trying to make her walk:) I thought she was so cute, so I put that many pictures... I think she loved it so much. I just have a feeling she will start walking very early...
It's so fun to see the pictures of the kids- I can't get over how darn cute they are. And so nice to see the pictures of your cute house- it's always nice to be able to visualize where you guys are. We got Aidan a tool set for Christmas and he loves fixing things with dad, including our broken legs, arms, whatever ailment he makes up for us. So for his birthday we got him a doctors set. Then maybe he won't use the hammer on our knees anymore. ;)
1 comment:
It's so fun to see the pictures of the kids- I can't get over how darn cute they are. And so nice to see the pictures of your cute house- it's always nice to be able to visualize where you guys are. We got Aidan a tool set for Christmas and he loves fixing things with dad, including our broken legs, arms, whatever ailment he makes up for us. So for his birthday we got him a doctors set. Then maybe he won't use the hammer on our knees anymore. ;)
Post a Comment