Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Banya (sauna)...

Daniel's dream came true. We have banya now. This is something that Russians can't live without. Even if they don't like the steam room there-it's still a good traditional time to spend with you friends, have some mint tea with honey and just realx... If you know Daniel, I'm sure he will give you so many details on it....:)

ok, here's a steam room...
We can't wait to start using it...


3 comments:

Alicen said...

Okay, that's it, I'm checking out prices of flights. Your home and banya are sooo nice and so inviting. I'm so happy for you guys!

Alicen said...

p.s. I love that picture of Timosha and Nastya where Timosha is reading her a book, that is soooo sweet. About me visiting, Darrin's so freaked out about the economy right now, have you heard all of the crap going on in the stock market? The devaluation of the dollar? It's kind of scarry, but I may just have to start a special savings account just to get to your doma.

Alicen said...

Well, it's not hugely affecting us, just in our investments (retirement accounts) which we won't need for many years, but it's still sad to see your money going out the window for the time being.