Thursday, October 9, 2008

Last warm days...

Those pictures of my kids are probably my favorite. I'm happy when they are together.
Lately we've been trying to be outside as much as we can. I'm glad we did, cause tomorrow is going to be a first really cold day in the fall. Timosha loves playing with his dogs. Other people freak out when they see Dakota, but Timosha just gets into her house and sits there chilling. Nobody can believe this.
Our neighbour's dog keeps getting pregnant every six monthes.:) We never know the father, but puppies turn out really cute. Timosha loves visiting them.

Daniel was trying to get our backyard ready for the winter.

So he planted some raspberries before winter is here.

2 comments:

Jordan and Danny said...

What cute cute kids you have! I can't wait for Lauren to get a little bigger, because I know that McKay is aching to play with her. Also, your house is beautiful!

Alicen said...

That one with Timosha sitting in the cage with dog is sooo funny!! I love these pictures. I am so jealous of your yard and your HUGE house!!!! :)