Sunday, August 17, 2008

Timosha is three years old

It's funny how all the kids wake up so early on Christmas-because they are soo excited to go and open their presents. Well, Timosha did the same thing on his birthday.:) He woke up at...5 in the morning. We don't get enough sleep with Nastya in general and this morning we felt exhausted. Daniel tried to put him back to sleep and of course it didn't work. So we decided to take him downstairs. He was happy to find all those ballons and before opening the presents he played with them for a while. It's amazing how kids can be so happy from little things like ballons and it's sad how we adults lose this kind of ability just to be happy in general.
For his birthday we gave Timosha a box with cars and Lightning McQueen car from his favorite "Cars" movie. I think he's watched it 5 million times already.

We had our family over for dinner. It was cute to see Timosha playing with his two great grandmothers.
We were doing traditional "Karavai" song for Timosha. It was funny to see Daisy (our dog) going around circle with everybody. She likes to be part of everything.:)
We still have construction going in our house and backyard. Timosha's friend Lera came to say Happy Birthday. They are sitting on all those boxes. I can't wait when everything will get done.
We also did fireworks at the end. Kids just loved it. They still can't understand why we can't have fireworks every day-cause they are so cool. During the firework-our neighbour babushka ran out of her house and started yelling and swearing at us. She got so scared and thought that the war started. We were just laughing:)

I guess Timosha decided not to wait till we cut his cake. He just took a bite:)

3 comments:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

I'm so excited you have a blog. I'll show the boys after school. Timosha is so adorable...Will's birthday is the 22nd. I remember when Timosha was born, but I didn't connect it was near Will's b-day. Thank you for not losing contact with us. I'm hoping we can come to Russia with Sarah when she turns 40!

Alicen said...

Happy birthday Timosha!!!!! Love the pictures. Your house looks sooo nice!! That is too funny about that babushka that was freaking out about the fireworks!!!! Sounds like such a fun birthday. :)

Brent said...

What great pictures! You and your sister are soooooooooooooo!!! cute. What a big boy you are, Timosha. I love you. Grandpa