Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dogs, dogs...

Our family loves dogs. We already have two- American staffordshire terrier (Daisy) and Caucasian Shepperd (Dacota).

Daniel was driving Timosha to the kindergarten the other day and stopped on the way. There was this big trash box and a little street puppy was hiding behind it. Daniel felt so bad that he called me asking if I was ok with keeping this little guy. Now we have a little addition to our family who we named Fedor Mihailovich. :)Poor thing probably hasn't eatten for so long that couldn't stop when we gave him some food. Now he is doing much better. I think he even gained some weight.
He follows us everywhere we go. Daisy treats him like her own baby. She keeps checking on him making sure he is ok. Dakota is too young to be a mom, so she is mostly interested in playing, even though she is too big to play any kinds of games with Fedor Mihailovich.
Timiosha gets so excited every time he sees him screaming "Shenok"(puppy). He carries him around holding the puppy way too tight. So we have to make sure he doesn't choke or smash him.

Just a random picture of Timosha being busy outside. He is always up to something. Right now we are finishing up with the house on the outside (siding and what not) so there is a big scaffolding in the backyard. Well, we went inside for as couple of minutes and when we came out Timosha had already climbed up to the second floor on it. When I saw him there-I almost got a heart attack.(still shaking thinking about it:)

1 comment:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Yay! I'm so happy that you have a blog! It is the best way to keep in touch for me. Your family is so cute and Nastya is such a cute baby. I love her smile. I hope that you are getting more sleep..my baby still keeps me up a bit so I know how it is.