Lately we've been taking a lot of pictures of the sky. (from our balcony) The sky doesn't look as good in the city as it does here. Daniel took both of those pictures yesterday. These are clouds after a large rainstorm that we had the other day. I took so many pictures of it. Here are just a few...
Natasha!!! This is too cool. I'm glad we found each other again! I loved your blog. You have the cutest family. Nastya and Timosha are adorable. It's good to hear that you are still hanging out in THE Mother land. Which village are you in--I mean which geographic part of Russia is it? The pix of the sky were beautiful. I wanna come back.
Looking forward to keeping in touch with you now that we have each others blogs!
3 comments:
Hi Natasha! I saw you on Emily's blog and I thought--is that the same Natasha that I know? And it was!
Your kids are so cute, and so are you. I hope you are doing well.
Jan Gillespie-Francisco
Natasha!!! This is too cool. I'm glad we found each other again! I loved your blog. You have the cutest family. Nastya and Timosha are adorable. It's good to hear that you are still hanging out in THE Mother land. Which village are you in--I mean which geographic part of Russia is it? The pix of the sky were beautiful. I wanna come back.
Looking forward to keeping in touch with you now that we have each others blogs!
Those pictures are sooo pretty! I would love to see more of the village you live in. I daydream of visiting all the time.
Post a Comment