Well, here we are:)... I finally found some time to sit down and upload some pictures of our family. Lately I've been terrible at keeping in touch with my friends and family, so I hope I will be better here. Just to start with -some pictures of Timosha and Nastya.
Timosha is 2 years old here. It's his first day at the kindergarten.
1 comment:
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you have a blog. It's so fun to see so many pictures. You look so beautiful and happy. I'll bet you'll be so excited to have your home done, I know those things always take longer than you think they will. My mom was redoing her house for like 2 years and it's just now starting to get done finally. Anyways, thanks for finally telling me you have a blog! I want to kiss your little Nastya. She's adorable!!!
Post a Comment