
What a busy time!!! I haven't updated this blog for so long. Our Christmas in Russia is only on the 7th of Januray. So it was fun to have a vacation from the 25th of December to the 7th of January. Both of our kids got a really bad virus, so we were kind of struggling with it at the same time. ( That is why I didn't make it to the computer) With so many presents though:)... we all loved it.

On the 25 th of December we got our first snow. Timosha was so happy!!! Helping dad outside...

Timosha is in love with his Lego's...

Nastya is growing so fast. She loves playing with Timosha and she misses him when he is at the kindergarten.

I think she likes books more then toys. She can sit forever looking at pictures and listening. I'm so happy about it, because Timosha still doesn't like books that much:)

3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun Christmas! Those pictures of Nastya are adorable! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Tasha,
So great to see your family growing. I'm glad you had a great Christmas even though the little ones were a bit sick.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful children with everyone.
Lisa
Our lucky kids got to celebrate on the 25th in Utah with Mychel and Family and then here at home on the 7th...I love seeing your pictures. We hope everyone is feeling better :D
Post a Comment