Daniel's parents came to visit us from America. Everybody was very excited to see them. Here are some random shots that we took during last week. Dakota is on one of them. She looks like a bear now. We all went to our banya. Timosha loves it!!! Visiting greatgrandma. She had so much food for us. (Ignore my face:) With my mom...
We were so happy to hear that Brent and Lynn were able to come visit and see the kids (and you guys!) I'm sure you had a great time- it's fun to see pictures!
that little nastya is so freakin cute! when did she get so big? tell your mom hi from me. she looks great. how is she doing? i wish i was sitting at that table with you eating russian food. yum!
How wonderful Daniel's parents were able to come visit. I'm sure they had a fabulous time. It is also great to see your mom. The kids are just adorable! I miss all of you often. Thank you for posting! Lisa
3 comments:
We were so happy to hear that Brent and Lynn were able to come visit and see the kids (and you guys!) I'm sure you had a great time- it's fun to see pictures!
that little nastya is so freakin cute! when did she get so big? tell your mom hi from me. she looks great. how is she doing? i wish i was sitting at that table with you eating russian food. yum!
How wonderful Daniel's parents were able to come visit. I'm sure they had a fabulous time.
It is also great to see your mom. The kids are just adorable! I miss all of you often.
Thank you for posting!
Lisa
Post a Comment