Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nastya is growing so fast. She is only shy on pictures:) You should see her playing. We keep catching her climbing tables, windows and stairs. She loves music and recognizes a lot of artists. On of her favorite things is looking through books pretending that she is reading herself. She also likes picking mommy's flowers from our backyard.


Timosha is a good brother. He plays with Nastya and is very helpful watching her and keeping her busy. He watch "Madagaskar" a month ago and now keeps sining "I like to move it move it". Can't handle this song anymore:)
Love all those crazy faces Nastya can make, I probably should start a collection:)
Daniel's greenhouse. I took a picture a long time ago, because we already collect all those tasty cucumbers and tomatoes.
Well and here's our music band. I hope you guys like it:)

3 comments:

sarah baldwin said...

i want to be you!!!! thanks for the update on your family. i'm so glad you and daniel have such a lovely home and a beautiful family.

Linnea said...

Your Nastya looks just like you!!!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

We need an update! I miss seeing pictures of all of you!