Saturday, June 20, 2009

some updates



I know it's been a long time since we posted news and pictures, but we are trying to catch up. We've been very busy with kids and backyard and work. Timosha and Nastya had chicken pox, so I wasn't even thinking about taking their pictures:)
Kids are really growing up. My best friend Katya visited me (from Germany) with her little cute boy Nikita. They are just two monthes apart with Nastya.




There are also some new pictures of Timosha that were taken at his kindergarten.

4 comments:

Lisa & Delwyn Loughney said...

Wow have they grown. You have 2 beautiful kids. I need to put some updates on our blog as well we just have not had much time either. I can't believe June is almost over. Though I can't wait to have this baby.
Take care and thanks for the update.
Lisa

Becca said...

Glad to see you guys are alive and doing well! Cute pictures of the kids- they are getting so big!!

Alicen said...

That waterslide/pool looks so fun! I really really want to kiss Nastya's cheeks. How do you keep from kissing them right off? :) And Timosha is as handsome as ever. And your yard is so nice and beautiful. Why can't you be a little closer to me??? I miss you.

Linnea said...

How freakin cute! I Love your yard!